Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When it comes to water, fire or mold damages, timing is truly everything. When you, your family or your business are dealt with the stress and uncertainty of these situations you want not only a restoration company that you can trust but also a restoration company that you know will be there as quickly as possible. SERVPRO of Englewood, Placida knows that the quicker we get to the damages, the faster the mitigation process can begin. Our team stands behind the slogan "faster to any size disaster" whole heartedly. SERVPRO of Englewood, Placida is a locally owned company who is prepared to respond 24/7/365.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (941) 499-3550
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Englewood, Placida arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.